Monday, May 10, 2010

MOVIE: Dragonball Evolution


Of course the anime would always be better than the live action adaptation, but let us TRY to be objective here as possible shall we? I am having difficulties judging the quality of the special effects since I did not watch it in the cinemas (Viva piracy! ^^ ). Fight scenes seem to be lacking in action, and dull. Dragonball Evolution, albeit not box office material, it would be unfair to label it as crappy. For me, it is still worth crossing out in your list of 2009 must-watch movies. However, I find it weird that Goku and Chichi’s love story is highlighted in the story; must there always be a damsel if a hero is present? I do hope that there will be a sequel though. I am really excited as to how they would portray Vegeta.


RATING: 3 out of 5.

No comments: